Safer Neighbourhoods Ward Panels
This is the page for Streatham Safer Neighbourhoods Panels, and a source of information for the people of the area on Safer Neighbourhoods issues.
The panels are officially constituted on with terms of reference:
- Set, and oversee, the priorities of the wardSafer Neighbourhoods Team.
- Review these priorities on a regular basis and change them if necessary.
- Act as community representatives identifying issues of local concern which create fear of crime or affect the quality of life in an area.
- Assist the police and the community with engagement and information flow.
- Assist with problem solving and crime prevention activity.
- Carry out environmental audits of the ward.
- Provide the community with information on the status of, and progress with, the Ward team priorities.
Individual panels will keep you posted and updated on their work through this website, e-mail newsletters, etc. We do ask for your input towards formulating panel priorities for the community.
Quarterly Panel Meeting open to all St Leonard's residents
The next meeting of the Safer Neighbourhood Ward Panel will be on Tuesday 19th April, 7 - 9 pm at ST Leonard's Church.