Streatham Action Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Streatham Action shall be held at 7:15 pm on
Thursday 31st January 2019 at the Streatham Space Project.
Everyone with an interest in Streatham is encouraged to attend. Membership of Streatham Action is open to any individual, organisation or business with an interest in Streatham an in furthering Streatham Actions' objectives. We would like to hear your views, but please be aware that space will be limited on a first come, first served basis.
The meeting is expected to last for about two hours.
There is a bar in the premises, which will be open on that evening between 18:00 and 23:00hrs and attendees are welcome to join us for a social drink after the meeting.
Below is the provisional agenda for the meeting :
- Welcome and introductions
- Summary of 2018 activities and achievements
- Re-Discover Streatham
- Hustings Public Meeting
- Knife Crime Public Meeting
- Career Fair
- Election of Streatham Action committee for 2019
- Vice Chair
- Members of the committee: up to 11 additional members
- Planning for the future
- Around the table pitching of ideas
- Vote on ideas to be shortlisted
- Meeting closes and networking at the bar begins
Sternhold Avenue, LONDON, SW2 4PA