Support (re)discover Streatham
(re)discover Streatham needs your help - Please pledge your support here:
THE ROOKERY FARMERS MARKET IS FINALLY HERE
Saturday the 15h of September from 9.30am to 2.30pm sees the launch of the inaugural monthly Rookery Farmers Market.
After this weekend the long-awaited market will take place EVERY 3rd SATURDAY OF THE MONTH bringing fresh and local produce to Strethamites.
The confirmed stalls so far include:
- Rebecca May - Florist
- Wren Cakes
- Bread Bread Brixton - Sourdough bread and pastries
- Gill Wing Farm - Free Range no GM Meats
- Cherry Berry Co - Seasonal fruits and homemade juices
- Chocolates by Eloise
- Ink Spot Brewery - selling to take away and dring at the Rookery
- Turnstyle Records- selling vinyl and playing music
- Rootcraft: Andy at Rotorcraft grows live herbs and leafy greens in pots for people to take home and grow on.
- Chilli Brothers - https://www.instagram.com/chillibrothers/
- My Rookery affordable veg stall and organic eggs
The Rookery cafe will be open as usual and there is a range of events planned around the market:
Free Hatha Yoga 1-2pm
Free Sarah Drama - voice choir 12-12.30pm
From October we Fish Tale will join and possibly a cheese stall too
Don't miss out, come along taste the community feel and support our own Streatham farm market!
Covington Way, London SW16 3BX